Re: bandwidth

Subject: Re: bandwidth
From: genny michael <gmichael -at- UTKUX1 -dot- UTK -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 10:11:46 -0400

Hi Mike! I am also a new subscriber and tech writing student (hoping to
graduate in Spring!). My chief reason for subscribing to this list
(besides it an Internet class assignment) was to get a picture of what was
happening in the "real world" of tech writing. So far I've seen more
messages about restricting postings than anything else.

I agree with you. Worrying about annoyances like spammers and anonymous
insults takes up a lot of time and space that could be devoted to talking
about tech writing.

I wanna know about jobs! --and especially about what seasoned
professionals find most interesting/annoying/insupportable/fantastic about
the way things work in this field. (OK, so I will check the Archives, too)

Also looking forward to discussion,
Genny Michael

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>gmichael -at- utkux -dot- utk -dot- edu~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>