SIGDOC95, anyone?

Subject: SIGDOC95, anyone?
From: Michael Priestley <mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 16:44:02 EDT

Anyone else on the list going to SIGDOC95? I know of a couple of people,
but now that it's getting close, I thought it might be worth while asking
again....

E-mail me directly, and we'll track this off the list. It might be nice to
get together for lunch or beer or coffee or carrot sticks or whatever.

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf, not IBM's.