What software do you use for email?

Subject: What software do you use for email?
From: Nancy Hoft <nhoft -at- ITECH -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 20:22:14 -0400

With the recent thread of telecommuting and email and so on, I
wonder what products techwhirlers use to send/receive/organize
email? I just installed Eudora Light on my Windows-based PC. I like it
better than my old TTY-type connection, but I don't like the user
interface very much. My Internet service provider mentioned a
freeware product called Pegasus, but I've had such bad luck with
non-commercial products (no support, bad documentation, and
seeminly created for hackers with lots of time on their hands) that
I'm hesitant even to try it out.

Like many of you, I own my own business and do a lot of consulting.
My time for hacking is limited, and a computer that's down is a day
without pay so to speak. And no email? I think I'd go into serious withdrawl!

I'd appreciate any comments and suggestions!
- Nancy
N a n c y H o f t
International Technical Communication Services
RR2 Box 493 Moran Road, Temple, NH 03084-9761 USA
Voice: 603.878.4540 ~~ Fax: 603.878.0508 ~~ Email: nhoft -at- itech -dot- mv -dot- com
t r a i n i n g ~~ c o n s u l t i n g
~ desiging information for the WWW
~ creating world-ready information products