Re: bandwidth

Subject: Re: bandwidth
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:24:00 PDT

Nora,

> It's also a matter of principle. On a list like this, what could possibly
be
> someone's motive for remaining anonymous? And what gives those spammers
the
> right to inundate me with unsolicited advertising? You'll say that I'm

I'm certainly not defending anyone's right or ability to SPAM, but if I
wanted to post a question asking how others on the list have handled a
particularly difficult manager, SME, or co-worker (I've seen all of these
posted during my time on techwrl) and I knew that these people read the list
I'd want to be able to post anonymous.

Job searches and asking for more information about posted jobs are a couple
of additional reasons why I'd like to have the capability to post
anonymously.

None are currently necessary (of course ;-{), but ... who knows what the
future holds?
------
Paul Nagai
Visa International