Re: Proposed State & Federal Regulations for the INTERNET!

Subject: Re: Proposed State & Federal Regulations for the INTERNET!
From: Kenn Murrah <kwmurrah -at- BILBO -dot- PIC -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 09:20:29 -0500

At 6:35 AM 9/23/95 +0000, Politics -at- USA -dot- COM wrote:
> My name is Scott Glasrud, and I am running for the New Mexico State Senate
>during the 1996 elections. One of the reasons I have chosen to run is to combat
>the
>proposed state and federal regulations of the Internet. As you know, the
>Internet
>was never designed to be regulated! It was designed to allow communications in
>the event of anuclear war or a major catastrophe. I OPPOSE REGULATION, and if
>elected
>will fight to preserve your constitutional rights. HOWEVER, I NEED YOUR HELP!

>I am asking each person who reeives this message to send $5.00 to the
>Scott Glasrud Campaign Committee. If we pull together, we CAN protect our
>first
>amendment rights! HELP ME show the politicians the POWER behind this
>important NETWORK. Please send contributions to:

> The Scott Glasrud Campaign Committee
> 11024 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Suite 179
> Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111

>Thank you!

is it just me, or is this guy getting REALLY irritating? I've read his
damned letter in every list i subscribe to, sometimes more than once.

i think we should all start writing him and demanded money from him for
time wasted by his stupid unsolicited and appreciated letter.

bah humbug.

Kenn Murrah
kwmurrah -at- pic -dot- net