Resumes and cover letters

Subject: Resumes and cover letters
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 00:29:56 -0700

I only make job inquiries by email, and I refer people to my web page for
more information about what I do. If someone pleads inability to access the
web, I'll make small tweaks to an email resume I have handy and send that.

My web page doesn't mention my GPA or my SAT scores, so if they want to know
those, they'll have to ask. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro