Re: Anonymous Postings/ Restricting Access

Subject: Re: Anonymous Postings/ Restricting Access
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 09:54:45 -0700

Matt Ion said:
> Motion for an anonymous filter on the listserver seconded.

I'd settle for a spam filter. Besides which, do you happen to know if
the version of the listserv software that Ok. State uses supports such
filters? I bet not. It's kind of silly to vote that something should
go into effect if it doesn't exist. Many systems allow mail filtering
or kill files.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com