Re: Anonymous Postings/ Restricting Access

Subject: Re: Anonymous Postings/ Restricting Access
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 02:08:14 PDT

On Tue, 19 Sep 1995 14:10:15 -0400 you wrote:

>However, comma, this here Billy Anonymous we can do without.

I, comma, for one, comma, agree fully with Dick period. :-)

This is a professional forum. No-one who posts here has any reason to hide
behind an anonymous address, and if the posting is such that it does require
anonymity, then it probably has nothing to do with this list.

Motion for an anonymous filter on the listserver seconded.

...Maybe all I need, besides my pills and surgery
Is a new metaphor for Reality...
- Queensr che, "Disconnected"