Spam spam spam spam spam spam bacon eggs spam

Subject: Spam spam spam spam spam spam bacon eggs spam
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 18:01:46 PDT

On Sat, 23 Sep 1995 02:35:03 -0400 you wrote:

Re: Proposed State & Federal Regulations for the INTERNET!

> My name is Scott Glasrud, and I am running for the New Mexico State Senate
>during the 1996 elections.

Is it, like, just coincidence that as soon as the topic of blocking anonymous
and spammed posts comes up, those posts are increasing in frequency and
stupidity? Kinda like when you're driving along a dark, deserted highway in
the middle of nowhere and you think, "Gee, I hope my car doesn't break down"
and next thing you know a piston comes through the hood?

Like, excuse me, Mr. Glasrud, but what do I, living in Vancouver, BC, care
about your campaign or your pathetic plea for cash (gee, do you accept
Canadian money? Our $5s are a pretty blue with a lovely portrait of Sir
Wilfred Laurier on the front).

Eric... hope you got those spam filters warmed up!

Windows 95 FIXPACK now available! http://www.ibm.com for more info!
"Maybe all I need, besides my pills and surgery
is a new metaphor for reality..." - Queensr che