WordPerfect and HTML

Subject: WordPerfect and HTML
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 03:59:00 UTC

I tried WordPerfect Internet Publisher today for the first time, and it's
great! Internet Publisher is a free supplement for licensed users of
WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows. I used it to create a demo Home Page for my
employer (about 10 pages). After I installed it, it took me about 3 hours
to copy my document onto a WordPerfect HTML template, do edits to the
document in WordPerfect, select the HTML tags, set up the hypertext links,
check it out a few times, and hold the demo. (No telling what you can do
under pressure!)

The HTML tagging is done by selecting the feature you want (such as heading
level 2) from a pulldown menu. The selections are the similar to what you
might find in a style menu in WP. You do the hypertext links using popup
menus. I was brand new to Internet Publisher when I started and beginner
level in HTML.

I downloaded this from Novelle's Home Page. They will also mail it to you
for $9.00. Sorry to say, I didn't save the URL or phone number for this. I
did find it myself by searching in Yahoo for HTML and WordPerfect.

Usual disclaimer: I don't work for Novelle. I don't receive compensation
from Novelle. I was just delighted to find this and wanted to share with
you all.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com