WordPerfect and HTML -Reply

Subject: WordPerfect and HTML -Reply
From: "/R=WPC/R=CASPER/R=MRGAPI/U=\"FISONS.MEDICAL.Kane_RE\"/FFN=Robert E.Kane/"@MR.FISONS.COM
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 07:57:10 EST

Date: 09/27/1995 07:54 am (Wednesday)
From: Robert E. Kane
To: MRGAPI("INTERNET:VM1.ucc.okstate.edu:/ASC:TECHWR-L")

Marilynne (m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com) writes favorably about the
HTML publisher for WordPerfect. I have not tried it, but have seen
mostly favorable comments in WPWIN-L. I learned two addresses from
this list as follows:

For information on the WordPerfect internet publisher:

http://www.novell.com/wp/busapps/epub/

To download the software go to:

http://wp.novell.com/elecpub/intpub.htm

and follow the directions.