Filters

Subject: Filters
From: Eric Ray <Eric_Ray -at- WILTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 14:08:43 PDT

FYI:
I'm still thinking about the general restrict-posting-to-subscribers
issue, but I've just implemented a filter for userids including
"remail", "anon", and the like. It should hit many of the
anonymous spammer posts. If the first part of your
E-mail includes something I've filtered, you won't be able to post.
Contact me directly if you suspect that's the case.
Eric

Eric J. Ray | Eric_Ray -at- Wiltel -dot- com
WorldCom, Inc. | W: 918-588-4140
1 Williams Center 29-5 | F: 918-588-2372
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74172 | P: 918-690-1314
Web: http://www.wiltel.com/