STC National Conference

Subject: STC National Conference
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 10:06:44 LCL

Does anyone on the list know who manages preparations for the STC's national
conference? The SGML Open organization is putting together plans for shows that
the organization should be at next year. I have suggested that the STC
conference should be on the schedule and I would like to put the proper people
in touch with one another.

Many thanks,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]