request for review of Web publishing book or software (due 10/10/95)

Subject: request for review of Web publishing book or software (due 10/10/95)
From: Dan Dornbrook <djd -at- SAFCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 12:16:00 CDT

->Please send replies to this message (or flames!) to me, NOT to the list
(or I won't see them).<-

Greetings, techwhirlers!!!

Read any good books lately? If you've already read a book on World Wide Web
publishing -- or any other Internet-related topic -- that you'd be willing
to review in about 400 words, please send your review by E-mail to the
address below by October 10, and we'll probably run it in Byline, the
Chicago STC newsletter, in November.

Or how about software? If you'd be willing to review a software tool or
tools used in Web publishing (or other Internet-related document development
-- we're open to suggestions), again in about 400 words, please send your
review by E-mail to the address below by October 10.

(Lead time -- wow, like, what a concept!)

What's in it for you? Exposure to our 700-plus readers, a copy or copies
for whomever you care to impress with your publishability (if that's a word)
and, of course, our eternal gratitude.

Dan Dornbrook (djd -at- safco -dot- com)
Editor, Byline (Chicago STC)