Master's Programs in Technical Communication

Subject: Master's Programs in Technical Communication
From: Rikki Nyman <c1043 -at- AZFMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 11:37:46 -0700

Hi!

I am looking at different advanced degree programs in technical communications.
Regardless of how much I learn on the job, I think additional credentials (just
my opinion - I don't want to start a war!) are going to be increasingly
important in our field. I want to know:

If you have an advanced degree, where you got it and how you would evaluate the
program. What were the strongest and weakest aspects? What kinds of projects
were most valuable? In what way did it enhance your skill set? If you could
add anything knowing what you know now, what would it be?

Thanks in advance for your responses. Feel free to respond to me directly. If
appropriate, I will summarize for the list.

Rikki
c1043 -at- azfms -dot- com
rikkin -at- aol -dot- com