Using the Boss's Stuff

Subject: Using the Boss's Stuff
From: Daniel Fierro <dfierro -at- ST6000 -dot- SCT -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 15:24:10 -0400

Yes Karen, that's it!

That's that common sense thing I referred to in my complete original
posting, that Mr. Anderson edited out.

Dan Fierro
dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com
dfierro -at- sct -dot- edu
danfierro -at- aol -dot- com

Resent from my school account because the stupid SPAM filter won't let me
post from my work account. Of course if I were a SPAM Artist I could post
from wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

Let freedom ring!

dsf