[no subject]

From: Shannon Lee Bischoff <sbischof -at- FLUTE -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 17:02:18 -0700

Hello!

My colleagues and I are presently developing a working prototype of a
software program that will compose business letters in Spanish. We are
interested in obtaining information regarding technical language
structures for the Spanish language. Some thoughts we came up with
were...

...building sentences based on a hierarchical menu system, where the
user could select the appropriate topic, tone, etc, to create a unique,
personalized document.
...the application will be pc/IBM clone compatible, and use the
microsoft windows o/s.
...the program would also address grammatical and political correctness,
an improvement on previous efforts of similar software programs.

Any information on similar projects, or suggestions as to where we could
research this matter further would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for your time everyone!!

Shannon L. Bischoff