Re: How much educating do your 'clients' need?

Subject: Re: How much educating do your 'clients' need?
From: Sharon Rosenthal/MANUGISTICS <Sharon_Rosenthal -at- MANU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 16:36:30 -0400

Sometimes project managers need lots of educating.

Someone just called me to asked rates for a technical writer to write a manual
for software for hospital personnel. He wanted to know if he could bring the
writer in during the last three weeks of the project. Can you imagine that???
He didn't like my answer.

I did convince him that it would save wear and tear on his nerves in the long
run, and probably save him money. But was he convinced to bring the writer on
at the beginning of the project? We will see.

TTFN
Sharon Rosenthal
Rockville, MD
sharon_rosenthal @manu.com