Checking Third-Party Trademarks

Subject: Checking Third-Party Trademarks
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- BASILISK-154 -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 14:13:18 -0700

Folks:

Our Legal dept has decided they have neither the time nor the
personnel to keep our third-party trademarks database up to date.
Does anyone know of any good source for this information? How
does your company keep up with these?

-- Janice

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with this
janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | message is the return address.

"Usenet is like Tetris for people who still remember how to read"