Lori Lathrop's indexing seminar

Subject: Lori Lathrop's indexing seminar
From: Barclay Blanchard <blanchab -at- SOLOMON -dot- BUCKHEAD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 09:45:18 -0400

I attended Lori Lathrop's indexing seminar in Nashville on Saturday.
Wow!

Many thanks to the Middle Tennessee chapter of STC and to Ms. Lathrop
for this learning opportunity.

I've wanted to learn about indexing for about a year now; I write online
Help files and have wanted to make them as user friendly as possible,
which means providing optimal information retrieval. The seminar
gave me very (immediately) useful information about how to go about
creating an index, and this information will be invaluable to me in my
job and my career.

------>Barclay Elizabeth Blanchard<------
Senior Technical Writer and CBT Developer
OSoft Development Corporation, Atlanta, GA (404) 814-6030
"I regret that I have but one lifetime to give up to reading."--me