Screen Caputures, PowerBuilder & WinHelp

Subject: Screen Caputures, PowerBuilder & WinHelp
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 11:45:38 -0400

Hi:
I am trying to capture screens from a PowerBuilder application for use in a
Windows on-line help system. I used Hijaak 3.0 for my documentation and the
screens print fine, but they are "muddy" on screen in the help system and
difficult to read.

Does anyone know of a screen-capture utility that works to capture PB screens
and reproduces them cleanly in WinHelp.

Thanks for your help.

Ron Miller
rsmh -at- aol -dot- com