Updating WinHelp Files

Subject: Updating WinHelp Files
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 12:31:36 -0400

I have a client who wants to create a WinHelp system with client names. I'm
wondering how I can set this up so that I can update the Help system as often
as monthly. It's only about 50 pp, so high-end publishing packages like Folio
Views or Guide Passport seem like overkill.

I was thinking about linking it to a database--something I remember reading
about here at some point--so that WinHelp acts like front-end to the
database, and I simply udate the database each month. Is this possible?

Any advice would be appreciated. I need to meet about this Wed. Oct. 11th in
the am, so I need a rapid response.

Thanks.

Ron Miller
rsmh -at- aol -dot- com