Re: "Lucy Findlay students"

Subject: Re: "Lucy Findlay students"
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 15:50:00 -0500

I have just looked at my last email to the list and noticed an appalling
amount of typos (spelling and grammatical). Sorry about that, the system
I am using doesn't have a spellchecker (Note that is not really an
excuse). I thought I checked it, however, I don't think I could have.

Hopefully this one is a little better.

Colleen

Dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- com -dot- au

PS I thought I should post this note after all the comments about
spelling and grammar.