Let Us Be Heard!

Subject: Let Us Be Heard!
From: Tracy James <O9AR -at- SDSUMUS -dot- SDSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 13:19:40 CST

I'm presently taking a magazine writing class and I have to write
several articles. As a tech writer with grievances and full of
fustration, I have seen much of that frustration reflected in
many letters here. So, I want to write an article and hopefully
explain, and bring understanding, to all those people out there
that really on us to cover their butts with manuals. What I would
like from everyone is a list of grievances, and a way to solve them.
I don't want this to be a cry-baby letter. I hope to keep it
professional so that the reader will take us seriously and think
about it. I know, it's a lot to ask for *grin*
Anyways, for those that don't mind, I would like to use names and
positions. If you don't want me to, I won't include it (don't put in
letter if you can help it). So, will anyone help me out. As to who
I want to publish the article, I 'm still working. I will take
suggestions. I know that most of you out there have more experience
then me in the field (1 year of frustration ALONE) so I would be
very grateful. Thanks alot.
o9ar -at- sdsumus -dot- sdstate -dot- edu
Please do not send suggestions of checking out WWW sites. I can't.
Thanks again
Tracy James
I love what I do
It's who I do it for that raises my blood pressure*