QUARK Products

Subject: QUARK Products
From: Mary Daly Solman <Dalysolman -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 23:05:24 -0400

I would like some insight on QUARK products -- I'm 'boning-up' for an
interview with Quark here in Denver.

My questions:

--Is anyone out there using QUARK Express? What are its chief
advantages/disadvantages?
--Are QUARK products known and used throughout the Tech Writing industry?
(I've been told that the products are only known in this region).
--What kind of reputation does Quark have? They seem to be portraying
themselves as very 'cutting edge' in WWW tools. Is this accurate?

Much thanks!! --Mary dalysolman -at- aol -dot- com