GUI Design - Who does it?

Subject: GUI Design - Who does it?
From: "Montgomery, Kevin" <kmontgomery -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:32:58 PST

I would appreciate hearing from those on the list who help design
graphical user interfaces. I may argue to management that GUI design
is an appropriate task for TWs at our company. If you work on GUIs,
please share your thoughts on how to work with the system developers,
what training is desirable, and what are the benefits and hazards of
the field. If you post to me, I'll summarize responses to the list.

I admit that broad questions like this remind me of the 10/11 Dilbert,
in which the Boss says, "Okay, just show me how to program so I can
help out on your project." Better than "Tell me all about dolphins,"
though. Many thanks!

Kevin Montgomery
kmontgomery -at- logicon -dot- com

There are no dull subjects. There are only dull writers. -H.L. Mencken
(He's been reading my books!)