Re: Graphics Tools (Mini Spam)

Subject: Re: Graphics Tools (Mini Spam)
From: "Madigan, Paul" <p -dot- madigan -at- TECHSMITH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 12:14:26 -0600

One of the graphics tools we use for producing Tech Docs, also happens to
be a product for which we produce the Tech Docs. The software is a
Windows based screen capture utility called SnagIt. The product has been
around for over six years and has gained an international following. Our
primary customers tend to be documentation writers, application
developers and training/consultant groups.

In an effort to reduce spam-age, you can get more product information and
a fully functional evaluation copy from our website, www.TechSmith.com.

If you are a Win95 or Windows NT user, we'll be releasing a 32 bit
version in December that have all of the same features currently
available in our Windows version.

More thoughts from the void. Hope this helps,

Paul Madigan, Technical Writer p -dot- madigan -at- TechSmith -dot- com -dot-
TechSmith is a technology leader in remote networking solutions.
Visit us at http://www.techsmith.com
"If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes."