Seminars on GUI design

Subject: Seminars on GUI design
From: James Lockard <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 23:32:00 -0500

Does anyone know of an organization that offers courses or seminars in GUI
design?

The company I work for is thinking about sending some of our programmers
off to learn more about designing better interfaces for our Windows
programs. When I heard about the idea, I mentioned that I'd recently seen a
number of different seminar offers cross my desk and offered to bring in
some of the brochures. Since I offered, I have not seen a single relevant
seminar offered so, before the idea is forgotten, I'd like to know if any
of you have a lead.

TIA,
James Lockard
norton -at- mcs -dot- net

"I love being a writer . . . What I can't stand is the paperwork."
--Peter De Vries--