Lotus's WordPro

Subject: Lotus's WordPro
From: James Lockard <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 10:22:30 -0600

Tech writers,

Forgive me for posting this question as it is just barely "on topic".

I recently heard that the IS department, frustrated by licensing changes
with the maker of our current word processing program, is considering
Lotus's WordPro, 1-2-3, etc. as a replacement for our current word
processing, spreadsheet, etc programs. Has anyone out there any opinions
about WordPro. We expect to receive an eval. copy later, but I'd like to
get some info. about the product beforehand.

Please reply to norton -at- mcs -dot- net -dot- If there's significant interest, I'll be
happy to post a summary to the list.

TIA,
James Lockard
norton -at- mcs -dot- net