Job information (FLORIDA)

Subject: Job information (FLORIDA)
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 11:31:32 -0400

This announcement has shown up on several academic lists, but I haven't
seen it here. Some of you may be interested.

Please reply to the address in the forwarded message, not to me. I'm just
passin' it on...

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com