Re: Tutorial authoring software

Subject: Re: Tutorial authoring software
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 07:47:53 EST

There are really three good tools, two of which are pure authoring tools.
Macromedia's Authorware 3.0 and Aimtech's Icon Author are the best authoring
tools in the business, in my opinion. They are object oriented with little or
no script writing. We use Authorware as the de facto firm standard, but Icon
Author is also highly popular.

The other method is to develop in Visual Basic. It is more language oriented
and, if you purchase the add-on apps that you will need, will be almost as
expensive as the other two. If you would like more information about both,
email me direct.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage.