Re: Info access for non-STC members? Yes.

Subject: Re: Info access for non-STC members? Yes.
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 07:27:39 -0800

At 01:20 PM 11/10/95 -0800, Leif Wennerberg wrote:
>I am currently looking at a career change, having been recently laid off
>from scientific research.
>But at this point I cannot afford to join.

I think that if you are changing careers that you can't afford NOT to join.
For one thing, you'll want to go to meetings, and they are cheaper if you
are a member. For another things, you'll want to put it on your resume. It
is one way of demonstrating to prospective employers that you are really
serious about changing careers.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com