Re: Quark list question from a newbie.

Subject: Re: Quark list question from a newbie.
From: Gregory Keith <GKeith -at- DELRINA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 15:15:00 PST

Sandra Kinion wrote:
>Can someone refer me to a list address for users of QuarkXPress?

Welcome to the list, Sandra! Here's one Quark mailing list I know of:

Topic: Quark Xpress (discussion)
Address: LISTSERV -at- IUBVM -dot- UCS -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU
Message: subscribe QUARKXPR Your Name

Greg

Gregory Keith
Technical Writer
The Delrina Group
Symantec Corporation
gkeith -at- delrina -dot- com

Seen on a VW Beetle's license plate in Silicon Valley: "FEATURE"

From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Question from a newbie.
Date: November 14, 1995 10:19

Hello,

I am new to technical writing and new to this list.

Can someone refer me to a list address for users of QuarkXPress?

Thanks.

Sandra Kinion