Relocating to Silicon Valley

Subject: Relocating to Silicon Valley
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 08:52:24 PST

I am considering relocating to the Silicon Valley (or northern
California, anyways) from southern California. I would like to chat
with anyone who is currently living/working up in northern California
to find out what it's like up there.

Please email me DIRECTLY if you live/work up there (please do NOT
reply to the list, Eric will shoot me! <grin>).

Thanks!
...sue
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Carlsbad, California USA
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com