Question about the WHAG

Subject: Question about the WHAG
From: Raymond Chenier <rchenier -at- SYNAPSE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:54:42 GMT

Hi:
I'm just getting into winhelp and DL'd whag and hag.hlp. It's great
material though my problem right now is more related to task analysis
and topic breakdown for a winhelp project...
I have heard that Microsoft has a new guide on the way.
But my question is this: is whag worth printing out? It seems to be at
least 300 to 400 pages?
Thanks