Re: PAINTSHOP PRO

Subject: Re: PAINTSHOP PRO
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 12:32:45 EST

RE: hundreds of posts, from multiple Screen Capture threads

Can someone explain to me (and the list) why anyone working in
a Windows environment needs a screen capture utility anymore?
I abandoned these long ago in favor of ye olde PrintScrn to
the clipboard. From there I suggest a nice inexpensive shareware
program called LView Pro to do whatever you want with your graphic.
LView Pro is available from CompuServe or a
variety of other places. It's free for independent use or study.
It's cheap for corporate use. The owner "works" his product, so
you can expect an upgrade or new release about every six months.
It's a very, very nice little program (about 1Mb with all its
support files).

Suzanne talks about screen capture distortion (11/15). Again, I
don't understand. A screen capture is as WYSIWYG as you can get.
You should get no distortion whatsoever. Try the PrintScrn approach.
As our favorite cartoon suggests: If that doesn't work, blame
Microsoft.

hope this helps,
joyce flaherty