SCSI ZIP vs. PARALLEL

Subject: SCSI ZIP vs. PARALLEL
From: "Christine A. Dobos" <CADOBOS -at- TEL1 -dot- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 14:24:40 EST

Since the recent thread on ZIP vs. Syquest and other external storage
device, an interesting question has arisen.

I am attempting to take a ZIP cartridge from my Pentium to a Power
Mac. I know floppies work, I do it all the time. The question is:
If I have a parallel ZIP drive and the Power Mac has a SCSI drive,
will I have the same success?

Does the SCSI drive delete the DOS setup when you tell it that you're
setting it up to work with a MAC?

This is probably straying to off-topic (hey, is that hyphen OK?) so,
please respond directly to me.

Thanks for your help
Chris