The Web Page Design Cookbook

Subject: The Web Page Design Cookbook
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 14:23:24 -0600

My copy of the new Wiley book "The Web Page Design Cookbook" by Bill
Horton, Lee Taylor, Arthur Ignacio, and Nancy Hoft arrived on Tuesday. I
have not had time to read the entire 650 page book, but it looks great.
From looking at a number of important items, I highly recommend that you
examine this book if you are involved with web page design.

I ordered direct from Wiley, and upon arrival the CD-ROM that accompanies
the book was broken. I quickly faxed a letter to Wiley telling them of the
problem. Yesterday afternoon, I received a most pleasant telephone call
from Wiley. The lady explained that Wiley would of course replace the
CD-ROM. She noted that a number of individuals had reported similar broken
CD-ROMs and that Wiley was in the process of correcting the problem. She
further noted that they were examining all possible reasons (e.g., faulty
CD-ROM, packaging, shipping) for the breakage. If you have received a copy
of this book, I suggest that you carefully examine the CD-ROM.

Congratulations to Bill Horton and the other three authors on an
outstanding new HTML book that goes well beyond basic information.

Binion Amerson
Director-Sponsor STC Region 5

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100;
E-mail (B): aba -at- oc -dot- com E-mail (H): aba -at- unicomp -dot- net STC URL http://stc.org
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.
URL http://www.daylilies.com/daylilies