Re: PAINTSHOP PRO

Subject: Re: PAINTSHOP PRO
From: Jan Jackson <jjackson -at- SUSQ -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 14:46:05 EST

I use screen capture utilities to:
- change the resolution
- convert to greyscale
- output to a file
- capture a menu that would otherwise close
- define the capture area
- perform successive captures with automatic file naming

All without ever opening the graphic in a Paint tool!

My favorite such utility was CorelCapture, but I find that the Windows95
version doesn't work with NT which was a major bummer. I downloaded
Snap32 today to try out. Thanks to those who suggested it.

> From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com>

> RE: hundreds of posts, from multiple Screen Capture threads

> Can someone explain to me (and the list) why anyone working in
> a Windows environment needs a screen capture utility anymore?

Jan
jjackson -at- susq -dot- com