Re: Favorite wp programs

Subject: Re: Favorite wp programs
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 20:40:00 PST

At 09:52 PM 11/16/95 PST, Matt Ion wrote:
>On Thu, 16 Nov 1995 16:12:39 -0600 you wrote:

>That seems to be the basis of most people's chosen software - familiarity.
>Pity that so many get SO stuck on familiarity that they never bother to learn
>something new (that wasn't aimed at you, BTW, Mary - just an observation in
>general).

I work as a contractor. As such, I am expected to use whatever word
processor my client has. So, I use them all with varying degrees of expertise.

In sympathy with those who stick with the word processor they know, it
takes a bit of learning to go from one word processor to another if you want
to do something nice. If you just want to insert words, you can pop from
one word processor to another with little effort.

Marilynne
(Currently using WordPerfect)
---------
Marilynne Smith