Web pages

Subject: Web pages
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:05:55 -0700

Sally Yeo writes,

>Hi everyone--

>I am presenting a session at the STC convention on Web pages that people
>return to. I am conducting an informal poll and would appreciate your

>What makes you return to pages a number of times?

I keep returning to The Spot (http://www.thespot.com/thespot.com).
This is a virtual diary run by the Fatal & Collins Advertising Agency.

I keep returning because:

o The diary entries are kept fresh
o The site is well-organized and easy to navigate
o I wanted to track the evolution of 1 Web site over a long period of time

This site won "Cool Site of The Year" so it's certainly worth visiting.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....