Re: Problems with RTFTOHTML

Subject: Re: Problems with RTFTOHTML
From: Michael Keith Anderson <mka -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 15:28:13 -0600

Keith:

Those of you at the STC Region 5 Conference might remember this tool and =
the neat demo:

I'm a beta tester for a new application called HTML Transit from =
InfoAccess (the makers of Guide Hypertext software). I just got it =
today. I tested it on several Word 6 and Word 7 documents and it is =
wonderful. The translation is clean and it comes with all kinds of =
buttons and backgrounds. It will also translate from WordPerfect and =
Frame. It goes on styles or patterns and you can configure the styles to =
translate to most of the HTML conventions. You can then save your =
configuration into a template for use with other documents which are =
styled similarly.

I have not tested it completely, but it seems to be a solid app. Here is =
the information in their help file. I understand the software will be =
available at the end of December. It may be worth the wait.

I'm not affiliated with InfoAccess - I'm just a tool junkie and I think =
I've found a good one.

Mail
Technical Support
2800 156th Avenue SE