Documentation techniques

Subject: Documentation techniques
From: David Somers <dmps -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 21:07:01 +-100

I'm doing some background research on different technical writing
techniques, and am asking if anybody out there in TECHWR-L land
can help me.

I'm familiar with the Information Mapping technique, but I'm trying
to find details/specifications of other techniques, like FOMM, STOP,
and Playscript. (And if there are any others, I'd like to know
about those too).

Thanking in advance for any help,

David Somers.
dmps -at- euronet -dot- nl