Graphic File Formats

Subject: Graphic File Formats
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 13:24:00 -0600

We've had a few requests for graphic file format specs. I've just run across a
whole boatload of them:

ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/doc/graphic-formats/

In that directory are documentation for a bunch of different file types,
including BMP, PCX, TIFF, PICT, DXF, and IGES (along with too many more to
mention).

Enjoy!

Have fun,
Arlen