Help: Trade Show Display

Subject: Help: Trade Show Display
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 06:56:50 MST

I'm hoping someone out there in techwhirlerland has had some
experience with trade show displays. I'm putting together a cost
estimate for two local area networks to demonstrate some
products. One LAN will be a static display at our workplace, the
other will be a travelling demo.

I want a simple, freestanding backwall display for both demos,
but the travelling one should be portable. All I am fishing for
right now is a ballpark figure of what these things cost. Am I
looking at $1000 or $5000 for each one?

Because this topic is at best at the fringe of acceptable
topics, please reply to me directly.

Thanks.

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=