Re: Designing a Catalogue

Subject: Re: Designing a Catalogue
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 12:05:49 -0700

On Tue, 5 Dec 1995, Gaignard, Karen wrote:

> As if I don't have enough things to learn lately I have agreed to design a
> catalogue for someone...having never done this before, of course. Can
> someone recommend some good sources of information on this subject?

I've recently accepted a similar assignment so would love to see such
sources also. In addition, I would be interested in tips and experiences
others have had that might point to pitfalls to avoid, points to
consider, etc. I do have, already, some articles from _Technique_ and
some sample catalogues to review. Other ideas, anyone?

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu