Re: Designing a Catalogue

Subject: Re: Designing a Catalogue
From: Sue Ellen Adkins <sea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 19:05:58 -0800

> As if I don't have enough things to learn lately I have agreed to design
> a catalogue for someone...having never done this before, of course.
> Can someone recommend some good sources of information on this subject?

I would look at catalogs of similar products and catalogs aimed at the same
audience. I'd want to know whether the product graphics, descriptons, and
prices are contained in a data base. The December issue of _Publish_ (page
87) describes importing from Filemaker Pro into FrameMaker.

Good luck!
Sue Ellen Adkins
sea -at- netcom -dot- com