Re: freelancer questions

Subject: Re: freelancer questions
From: Ian Macdonald <imacd -at- PC -dot- JARING -dot- MY>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 08:50:32 +0800

At 03:24 PM 5/12/95 -0600, Mary Howe wrote:
>Hi -

>I have two questions for those of you who freelance, although I'm sure
>there are others with relevant answers.

<snip>
>1. How many word processing packages do you own?
<end snip>

I have found that WP5.2 and MSWord cater for most of my clients needs. There
have been a couple of occasions when AmiPro was requested but the client
accepted WP files and converted them. I also do a lot of work in a DOS text
editor, particuarly fine tuning HTML.

<snip>

>2. How much time do you spend organizing your clients?

<end snip>

It happens -- but I don't put it on my resume! Clients like to feel they
manage their own business.

Have fun...
Ian Macdonald
imacd -at- pc -dot- jaring -dot- my