Portfolio Design

Subject: Portfolio Design
From: Michael Keith Anderson <mka -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 21:26:23 -0600

Hello:

I have a job interview Tuesday, and I was wondering how some of you have =
presented your writing portfolios in the past. Specifically, I was =
thinking of using a 3-ring binder with a clear view sleeve so I can =
place a cover sheet in it. However, I would like to be a little bit =
different and I thought somebody out there may have done some really =
creative portfolios.

You can email me directly if you like and I'll post a summary later if =
there is interest.

Keith Anderson

mka -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com
mkanderson -at- msn -dot- com