Re: Portfolio Design

Subject: Re: Portfolio Design
From: "Julie A. Zagorski" <juliez -at- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 08:36:14 -0600

Hello Keith;

I did pretty much what you are proposing, I printed a color flyer for my
Business name and address, phone etc.and placed it in the front panel of the
binder.
Then filled it with page protectors and divided it into the sections I needed
describe my work. I even included an area when I can put samples of work on
specialiaty paper I got from a <Plug> Paper Direct Sample Paper Kit <Unplug>.
($24)

Happy Holidays!

Julie Zagorski
Creative Computing
314-337-0626

(Note: I have a HP DJ560C printer - prints beautiful colors!)